Search for Toto
Toto Open Auditions have been announced!
Date: Friday 28th October . Make sure you're here by 9am!
Location: The Blackpool Tower Circus
Have you got a dog with their sights set on the stage? A pooch with pizazz? The Blackpool Tower Circus is looking for a special Toto to join our Dorothy in this seasons pantomime;Mooky’s Off To See The Wizard.
We're inviting dogs of all breeds to the open auditions for the part of Toto. We're looking for pooches with potential, they don't have to be professionally trained. No matter what shape, colour or size, your doggy diva could be Toto!
The Toto Panel
Mooky the Clown, who will be playing the part of the Scarecrow said: “I’m looking forward to meeting my new little friend”
Helping Mooky on his canine quest is Producer and Director Laci Endresz, Robin Duke from The Blackpool Gazette and Kate Shane, General Manger of The Blackpool Tower.
What are the panel looking for?
Toto is a healthy and happy dog; with a spring in its step and in tip-top condition. Our winning Toto will need to be confident working with lots of other people and performing up to three times a day. The winning doggy will have bags of personality and not be afraid to show it off!
Audition Rules – What you need to know
Auditionees must arrive between 8:30am and 9am to ensure entry. Please be aware that you may have to wait around for long periods of time between auditions. Please also ensure that you bring adequate food and water for you and your dogs comfort during the day.
All auditionees must adhere to the following basic criteria:
* Dogs must be at least one year old when they audition, having received all necessary vaccinations and be legally entitled to be in the UK.
* Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
* All dogs must be accompanied by an adult owner over the age of 18.
* Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog that they deem disruptive to the audition process.
* Dogs defined as 'Dangerous Dogs' under the 1991 Dangerous Dogs Act will be refused entry.
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE DROP US AN EMAIL GIVING DETAILS OF YOUR DOG AND WHY THEY COULD BE TOTO, ENTITLED : Circus Toto TO: email@example.com