Reviewed by Michelle Alexander
What a fantastic little bike… and funky too. We love it, love it, love it.
I got this for my 3 year old grandson, he loved it. It was small enough for him to try it out in the house which meant spending more time getting him used to it at it’s been cold, wet and windy outside.
This great little bike is designed to teach very small children from 3-6 years of age how to steer and balance a bike. Unlike normal bikes, they don’t have pedals or stabilisers but to be honest, my grandson learnt very quickly just by simply sitting on the bike and pushing himself along with his feet. It didn’t take very long before he pushed himself off and was whizzing around with both feet off the ground.
His confidence grew with the steering in a very short space of time too.
The bike is well constructed, from the tyres to the bike itself, It’s very sturdy and strong.
The seat is easily adjustable with 3 positions and as it’s an upright riding position, it’s similar to a normal bike. Some other great factors to consider when buying this bike are as follows:-
• Easily recyclable as it’s made from birch plywood sourced from managed forests
• All plastic and metal parts safety tested as non-toxic
• Meets all safety standards, Safety tested to EN 71, CE marked
• Award-winning British design
• The design is very funky and painted with non-toxic child safe paint
• 1 year guarantee
• Handlebar height: 525mm
• Seat height: 370mm adjustable to 395mm
• Inside Leg: 37cm to 50cm
• Wheel base: 510mm
• Weight: 4.5kg
We love it, a great quality wooden balance bike.
Available to buy from Kiddimoto here.