Reviewed by Clare Ball
My daughter is 6 months old and we have just started weaning and introducing a sippy cup. This one has been great.
It is non-spill which is very useful with a baby who drops things and when out and about. The cup isn’t too big (150ml) and comes with handles so she can hold it herself unlike some of the other sippy cups on the market. I like the straw mechanism, it’s tucked away when closed and just flips up otherwise- keeps it very neat and tidy. Also it’s nice and stiff to open, so little hands can’t do it. One other thing to mention is that the cup is BPA free, something that’s quite important to me.
My 2 year old had a play with it and has actually figured out how to drink from a straw thanks to this cup! So it’s not just for smaller babies.
I’m very pleased with the cup and would definitely recommend it and will be getting more!
- Specially designed for baby firsts sips providing a smooth transition from breast or bottle to cup drinking
- Super soft straw makes drinking easy and is gentle on gums
- Straw flips down between sips to stay clean and stop spills
- Removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands
- All tommee tippee cups are BPA free
Available to buy from Amazon here.