Festibell – Standard Festival Tickets and Anything But A Standard Camping Experience for Glastonbury Festival Goers
New Luxury Camping for Glastonbury Festival goers with Standard Admission Tickets – Packages include Memory Foam Beds, Bar,
Bell-Boy Service and Much More
- Most Camping Packages Include Festival Tickets
- Final Packages Go On Sale from 12th March 2015 until 7th April 2015
Love festivals, luxury accommodation and five star service? This year, Festibell are making the luxury camping experience available to a wider audience. With service and facilities normally associated with hospitality tickets, Festibell have unveiled plans to bring a touch of luxury to their Glastonbury Festival ticket holding guests too.
Located just 200 metres from the festival site, the lavish Bell Tents and stunning Emperor Tents – with memory foam beds, hot showers, an onsite bar, a Bell-Boy service, dining facilities, onsite parking, 24hr security and views across the breathtaking Glastonbury Festival site – make the Festibell site one of the most convenient ways to attend the festival this summer in luxury.
What’s more, the Festibell packages come with two Standard General Admission Tickets to Glastonbury Festival.
For almost 100 years, the Cook family’s ancestors have farmed the land that helps to make up the festival site. With the aid of Glastonbury Festival founder Michael Eavis – who, since its inception, has worked closely with and supported many local suppliers and services.
The Festibell vision is to provide a luxury camping experience to those whom may otherwise not have been so fortunate. Upon arrival at the Festibell site, guests will be greeted and taken to their “rooms” by the reception staff. There’s no need to lug your luggage from the car – the Festi-bell-boys will be on hand to do this for you and the night porter service means guests will be looked after 24/7.
Each tent also comes complete with eyemasks, earplugs, luxury bathroom miniatures and bottled water – meaning guests can truly unwind and feel rejuvenated before heading in to enjoy the headliners on the Pyramid stage, the headiness of Shangri-La or the many other attractions on offer at the world’s most famous music festival.
In addition, guests will be able to enjoy that ultimate festival indulgence – luxury, eco friendly toilets and hot showers.
For those looking to relax and unwind, the Luxury Tipi Lounge bar and restaurant boasts a unique and whimsical environment filled with sumptuous bespoke furnishings; the perfect spot for any weary festival goer. The Tipi Lounge space is an island of calm in a sea of fun, just the place for a late night drink before bed or the staging post for your next adventure in the world of Glastonbury.
There are three Festibell packages available. All include full use of the camp’s facilities and the choice of a cooked and continental breakfasts each morning.
Available packages are:
Basic-Bell – £1,200 (Festival tickets not included)
· A beautiful and spacious 5m Bell Tent with an airbed, jute doormat (for muddy boots and shoes) and an electronic LED old fashioned hanging lantern for late night trips to the loo!
Remarka-Bell – £1,900 plus additional cost of 2 x Standard Glastonbury Festival Tickets
- A fabulously dressed 5m Luxury Bell Tent with a selection of furnishings, including flooring, jute doormat (for muddy boots and shoes), hanging vanity mirror, hand-painted tables, an LED lantern style light, bunting and a queen size airbed mattress (or two singles if required). The luxury package also comes decked with bedding including; 100% Egyptian cotton bedding, two 13.5 tog duvets (one underneath you as a mattress topper and one on top – a veritable duvet sandwich!) and fluffy bath towels.
Incredi-Bell – £2,350 plus additional cost of 2 x Standard Glastonbury Festival Tickets
- This VIP Package offers exclusive access to our majestic Emperor Tents. As with the luxury Remarka-Bell package, the deluxe interiors and the sumptuous 100% Egyptian cotton bedding and bath towels come as standard, but there are also plenty of special VIP extras including; a real bed with a super-comfy memory foam mattress, an inflatable Chesterfield-style sofa and cushions; waist-height table and director’s chairs; metal hand-etched bedside tables and lots of other beautiful interior decorations.
Where specified, packages include two standard general admission festival tickets to be purchased at face value, currently £225 per ticket. These tickets are limited and guests must pre-register with Glastonbury Festival. The tickets can only be sold with the specified camping package.
To pre-register please visit: www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk and provide your unique registration number when booking with Festibell.
For more information on Festibell including how to book please visit: www.festibell.co.uk